- Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic medical college, Bangalore envisions a life - oriented
education that empowers the students through a humanizing process to be agents of
healthcare.A healthcare system that draws on the best evidence to provide the care most
appropriate to each patient emphasizing prevention and health promotion, adding to
learning throughout the delivery of care.
- Improvements int the nation's health through homoeopathic system to deliver effective
care that is patient centered, focused on health creation and healing, and readily
accessible to all populations.
- A recognized contributor in creating and applying new knowledge to improve health
outcomes through robust and distinctive programs of research.
- The Mission of BBHMCH is to promote a value based healthcare education.
- To provide quality, integral career oriented education by creating an environment for
- Strengthening our relationships with universities,colleges,other hospitals and our
community for an holistic approach in healthcare.
- Demostrating social responsibility through upholding respect for life from the moment of
conception to its natural end.
- The commitment of our staff,physicians,interns,students,community partners and friends
to our mission permitting to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring.
- We contribute to enhance the health of individuals and communities through homoeopathy.